who the hell are you??

no entanto, eu a-do-ro diálogos em músicas!
tem um monte que eu sempre quis postar...

... e vou!

***

Patins - Cansei de ser Sexy




boy - listen baby

girl - what?

boy - I´ve got something to say

girl - ahan

boy - listen close, I ain´t saying again! I got your shirt, and I´m not shure, are you coming back for it or should I expect the worse?

girl - you can keep it

boy - I´m thinking

girl - don´t think too much

boy - should I call?

girl - you got my number

whenever I look at you
I don't know what to do
whenever you talk to me
I don't know what it's true
tell me what to believe
tell me what to believe

boy - your shirt

girl - your shoes

boy - your skirt

girl - your pants

boy - my records

girl - my heart

boy - the dogs

girl - the bed

boy - the food

girl - the yard

boy - the sheets

girl- so soft

boy - the games

girl - we played

boy - are over

girl- and over again

Nenhum comentário: