renovação

tava renovando meu malicioso caderninho de anotações para a versão 2008, e achei um post não publicado muuuuito velho no 2007:

"frases dolorosas e respostas que nunca foram dadas"

- there´s nothing I can say to make you feel better
(actually, there is...)

- I´m not in love with you anymore
(well, I am...)

- she´s like you, but she cries less, like at the beggining
(good luck trying to replace her later too)

- there´s a lot of people here, you can find a better guy than me
(thanks for the information)

- I can´t fall in love with you
(yeah right...)

- I don´t really think we have a future together
(I kinda do...)

- how can I be in love with you??
(how can I not!)

- I´m sorry I didn´t save your life, really, you had all the right to expect that from someone
("I´m still waiting" - crosseyed and painless - talking heads)

- what if I´m gay!?
(what if I´m not!?)

Nenhum comentário: