fotolog - diálogo do super herói


-wype your little bunny eyes girl, what s the matter?

-I have a problem.

-well, can t you solve it?

-isn t that what you re here for, save me?

-no... I m not a super hero, sorry, wrong day of the week.

-but after all my calls for help, I thought you d finally come...

-I didn t get those....

-jesus, what are you doing HERE then???

-I m here to fuck your brains out.

-oh.

-...

-ok, thanks!

-seriously, no super hero. there s nothing I can do to make you feel better.

-...

-girl?

-sorry, there was actual silence in my head after you said that. happened very few times.
you said there s nothing you can do to make me feel better.

-yes.

-how did you know I wanted you to make me feel better?

-well, the way I see it, its just stuff that you could fix. if I WAS a superhero, I would wanna fix it FOR you.
and girl, I would keep doing that without ever succeding...

-so you just said that if I am my own cause, that I dont need saving.

-I didn t say that, but... hey, that sounds much better!

-well, that´s one of my own cool lines...

-and yeah, girl, you can be great on your own. I know it and I ve seen it.
PLEASE don t go asking someone to do it for you. cause if you do, you ll never know...

-wow, you really ARE a superhero...

***


eu em 2008 arrancando os cabelos
1º de abril não......... make it stop, make it stop

eu.. tenho uma mensagem desse dia.. eu lembro de tudo...

mas... ei, agora eu que digo isso, que salvação se faz sozinho :)

Nenhum comentário: