os estágios de criação

Stage 1: "Oh my God! What can I do, I can't think of anything! Don't these people see that I have no talent? I've managed to pull it off so far, but this time I'm definitely going to be found out! I think they are hiring at that new Starbucks, maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and apply for a job..."  

Stage 2: "I guess that could look kind of nice, hmmmm.... wow! Wouldn't it be interesting to do a 2D thing but with a 3-D thing, only without lights..."

Stage 3: "This looks great! I'm the shit!... If only I could work it so it's slower but at a faster speed!" (in that stage is when I wake up at 4 a.m. with a solution to a design problem that has been haunting me all day or days)

Stage 4: (usually after not seeing the job for a couple of days) "What kind of crap is this? Are you serious? I’d better start this shit from scratch and this time do it right." (I often do start over.)

The Art of the Title Sequence

Nenhum comentário: