soulmates

- hi

- hey

- I can´t believe you read my book

- I can´t believe you wrote a book!

- ?

- ... and not a comic...

- haha oh well...

- ...

- maybe I left the comics in the past...

- ... or maybe there wouldn´t be room for your entire life in the comic, as it is in the book

- hehe, I put pretty much everything in there

- even the comics, you didn´t leave shit behind haha

- oh come on...

- even I´m there!

- you noticed

- the comics are subtle there, but me? oh boy...

- but how did you know it was you? I never told you any of that stuff

- ...

- ... really, please...? you got my heart skiping a beat here

- your heart, ok, spare it. there´s no secret, really, I just thought that...

- what?

- after a while, but a long time ago, I figured out that that´s what was going on

- how? I didn´t...

- ´causa I kinda went through the same thing...

- oh...

- kinda ´cause of you and what ... you know

- ooohh...

- but after that, and still a long time ago, I was like, "ready to thank you", ´cause I liked what I´d changed into, you know?

- you are the least bitter person I know, still and forever

- ... at least it´s what I think people should do...

- they don´t

- I noticed, because of the book. wow. you pissed off a LOT of women!

- and a guy

- and a guy... I´m not surprised, really

- about the guy or about the pissing?

- haha

- haha

- anyway, I read it, I liked it, I thought I should come...

- I wish she had...

- oh come on...

- did you read the dedication on the first page?

- "just because someone had an important part in your life, doesn´t mean they have to stay forever"

- that´s for her...

- no shit

- ...

- so the whole book is to say, or better, to state, that you firmly believe in the opposite of what you feel?

- now your giving me a harsh perspective of my book...

- well, that´s a harsh dedication for someone you actually miss, don´t you think?

- I don´t miss her, I just wanted to...

- past that, the book is so enlightened, so clear, so uplifting, that she must be happy for you getting past everything, so why would she...

- ...

- ...

- well, I ...

- oh... that´s why she´s gonna come, isn´t it? oh that is so before sunrise!

- it´s before sunset, and he didn´t write the book so she would come, she just came...

- I get it. freewill. she would never look for you again if there was the slightest chance you would still be hurt, so the book was a good way advertise that you´re not...

- ...

- ... even though you are

- I don´t know what to say

- you don´t??

- no

- what´s that? why are you giving me that strange look... as if... I´m right??

- haha

- why aren´t you lecturing me about life? do you... agree with me??

- hahahaha

- should I get used to that?

- that depends, are you going to stay in my life this time?

- no

- ?

- I came to say I liked your book. I really did. But I´ve got to go now. Bye

Nenhum comentário: