KA & WC

Mas sabe do que eu gosto?
Miojo de janta, sorvete de sobremesa, isso tudo pq eu cheguei no melhor episódio de Anos Incríveis, o Massacre do dia dos namorados, em que o Kevin tenta dar um cartão pra Winnie o episódio inteiro e só dá errado.
Episódio 37.

It all made sense now: I loved Winnie Cooper. And she loved me.

-
Winnie, Paul told me! And you don´t have to say anything.

- Paul told you?

- Well, yeah! Isn´t it great?

- Paul told you?

- He said you´re crazy about me!

(bate a porta na cara dele)

Oh yeah. Love.
Once upon a time it was simple.
If you liked somebody, you let´em know. And if you didn´t, you let´em know.
One way or another, you knew where you stood.
But as you get older, communication gets more... complicated.

I knew Winne was crazy about me, she´d said so to Paul. But for some reason, now she was having trouble saying exactly how she felt.

-
You´re rude, insensitive, thoughtless and smug!

There, see what I mean?


(
Aí, no meio do episódio...)


-
Kevin, I lied to Paul. I did tell him I liked somebody else. He asked who and I said you. But I didn´t really mean it... I just wanted to let him down easy. Ok?

I never knew until that moment how much it could hurt to loose something you never really had.


(
e no final...)


- I like you Winnie!

... and futhermore...

- ... do you like me?

- I lied about Paul. What I told him was the truth. I like you.

There was only one thing more to say. The simple thing. The brave thing. The thing it was in both our hearts.

-
Wanna... study for our history test?

- Sure.

Maybe we were learning that speaking from the heart isn´t always easy. That afternoon Winnie and I chose to leave those words hanging warm and unspoken in the winter air between us. But I think we both knew they were there, and we´d get to them someday.
The thing is, we just didn´t have to hurry anymore.


Nenhum comentário: